Sunday, February 06, 2011

More acetate: top-notch dubs

I'd like to say a very overdue thankyou to the guy who made a donation just before Christmas - it's always nice to get messages of support and I really appreciate them. As it happens, there was quite a nice record on ebay that finished the next day, and I used the donation to buy it.


It's a 12" dubplate from the start of the 80's; but before you get too excited, it's a pre-release rather than a special. That said, the music on it ('I A Suffer' and 'National Front' by Sufferer Sound) is top-notch, two  dubbed-up instrumentals, and it has that lovely rich sound that you get from acetate when it's in good nick.

1 comment:

lightningclap said...

This reminds me very much of this LP:

http://www.roots-archives.com/release/1516

Thanks as always!